February 11th & 12, 2023
Individuals can register for access to observe all concerts, masterclasses, and clinics.
Register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bands registering receive:
– 25 minute full-band performance with live audience. Participating Ensemble may perform works, selections, or pieces required for upcoming NABBA Championships or any works of their choosing as long as selection does not exceed 25-minute maximum time limit.
– Adjudication of 25-minute performance by a minimum of two (2) clinicians and/or brass banding professionals as selected by Band during organization of above-mentioned event. Band will notify Participating Ensemble of adjudicators prior to event’s start date.
– Band coaching rehearsal with minimum of two clinicians/brass band professionals to take place on either Saturday or Sunday.
– Opportunity to participate in multiple clinics, masterclasses, etc., given by brass banding professionals as selected by Band during organization of the event and access to two concerts for Performing Ensemble members. Band will notify Participating Ensemble of clinicians prior to event’s start date.
– Tickets for all band members to the Bands Showcase and Gala Concert.
To register please download and fill out this form: https://www.midatlanticbrassbandfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/MABBF-Participating-Ensemble-Contract-2023.pdf
Forms can be returned to email@example.com OR by mail to:
Atlantic Brass Band, College of Performing Arts, Dept of Music 201 Mullica Hill Rd.
Glassboro, NJ 08028